Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Gonna WARN you!

So...I have to share with you, an amazingly talented crafter of bags! Ladies, you know how much we love our bags; I'm gonna give you one more thing to be addicted to!
Warning Label Creations by Beanbun!
I own 2 of her lovelies, and they are the most amazing bags to ever grace my presence! Here are a few of her creations:







To browse all her amazing bags that are for sale...drag your butt over to:
www.beanbun.etsy.com
Her technique is impeccable and I doubt her bags will EVER break!
Make sure to spread her name around to everyone you know....because I personally want to see more greatness from the lovely Beanbun!

2 comments:

  1. I have a beanbun bag, and it's the best EVER.. Everyone asks me about it, and it's always my first choice for special days out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete